Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas at Grandma Cain's











We have had a Christmas Eve party for as long as I can remember. It used to be at Grandma Jones's, then moved to my Aunt Judy's. After she moved it has been at Mom's. I love and look forward to it every year. Mostly because I remember the memories I have of these parties with my cousins and so forth. And I know my kids are building the same memories as they grow. From cousins and Aunts and Uncles, to watching every year in anticipation as Grandma hands out the presents she loving got for everyone. To the Family friends (practically family) the Curtains, and faithful Jack, always picking up the chaos of mess when it is all said and done! That chatter and laughter. And mostly to Mom and all that she does, year after year, day in and day out to make our family great! Thanks Mom for yet another wonderful party!!

No comments: